Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Week at a Glance 8/12 and 8/19

Welcome parents and students! I am excited for a new year and an opportunity to work with your children.

Math- We will be starting the year diving right into multiplication. The first way students will show multiplication is by putting a factor into equal groups. For example: our desks are in four equal groups with 5 in each group, for a total of 20. Daily math homework (M, T, W, Th) will begin the week of August 19th.



Science- We are doing introductory lessons in science focused on the processes scientists use, how they communicate their findings, and the tools they use to perform experiments.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete